Suuctu falls, one of the natural beauties that everyone should see in Bursa, is also a nature park. The waterfall is in the Mustafakemalpasa district, one of the most crowded districts of Bursa. The district’s cheese dessert and ice cream are some of the flavors you should try. There are many activities to do in Bursa, especially if you want to spend time in nature, Suuctu falls are one of the most beautiful places to visit in Bursa and Turkey.
Suuctu falls – The Best Waterfall of Bursa
If you are looking for places to visit in Bursa, do not forget to add Suuctu falls and Nature Park to your itinerary. There are many reasons to visit this place. To spend time in nature, picnic, camp, go hiking or take beautiful pictures.
- It is approximately 20 kilometers from the Mustafakemalpasa district of Bursa.
- It is approximately 100 kilometers from Bursa Center.
You can reach the waterfall with a 30-minute journey from the center of Mustafakemalpasa district. You can enjoy the magnificent nature view during your journey.
Suuctu falls and nature park
Suuctu falls flow from a height of 35 meters. It forms a pond where it spills and is one of the places to relax with its natural scenery suitable for visiting in summer, winter or any other season you wish.
The waterfall has picnic areas. There are also many fish restaurants in the place where the waterfall is located. You can eat the most delicious fish in the fish restaurant you want, accompanied by a view.
Suuctu falls – Experience a Peaceful Day in Nature!
You can visit the waterfall at any time of the day. It is one of the touristic places visited by domestic and foreign tourists. You can take very nice souvenir pictures here. Especially if you want to take pictures, it is recommended to go to the waterfall in the morning or in the evening.
It is one of the most beautiful places where you can spend a nice day with your loved ones or family in Suuctu falls.
- If you want to visit the waterfall: It is recommended to take walking shoes with you.
- The place where the waterfall is located is colder than the center of Bursa. You can take suitable clothes with you.
- If you want to see the waterfall up close: you need to take things like a raincoat with you. Because the water flowing from the top of the waterfall can wet you.
- If you want to go to the waterfall for picnic or camping: it is recommended to prepare in advance. It is wiser to buy all your necessities from the city. Because food and beverage prices are more expensive in many touristic places.